Our Guide Sweater is a true classic. We first knit this sweater as an alternative to wool jerseys for athletic teams. Over time it became a favorite of outdoorsman for hunting and guide-work. Durable, warm, and virtually indestructible. This is a sweater that has stood the test of time. The neckline is a little higher than standard and slightly relaxed for comfort. The 100% acrylic fabric is mid-weight and looks great on all body types. This is the original performance fabric, as it wicks moisture away from the body to keep you dry in all conditions. This sweater is perfect for chopping wood, the Fall hunt, or for hoisting a beer with your friends while tailgating. Pair it with jeans for a casual look, or dress it up by layering a patterned woven shirt underneath. All of our sweaters are made in the USA. The garments are preshrunk, allowing you to machine wash and dry without worry.
- 100% Acrylic
- Classic Men's Fit; relaxed and easy to wear; slightly higher mock neckline, rib knit collar, cuff and hem
- Soft Fabric: mid weight fabric that stretches with you while retaining its shape; models shown are wearing size small and size large
- Superior performance; wicking fabric keeps you dry and cool in warm weather, and dry and warm in cold weather
- Easy Care; pre-shrunk and machine washable and dryable
- Made in the USA; all of our products are designed and produced in the USA in our family-owned manufacturing facility