- our brand
green 3 is a company that designs, sources, produces and markets stylish, high quality sustainable fiber apparel, accessories and soft home goods. green 3 differentiates itself from other sustainable and conventional brands by supplying a product line that focuses on:
- Organic cotton, recycled cotton and reclaimed materials.
- Made in the USA; from concept to end product.
- Style; modern classics.
- Quality construction with exceptional details and finishing.
- Fit standards that are consistent and appropriate for our target customer.
- Certified 100% Organic Cotton, Recycled Cotton, and Pre and Post Consumer Reclaimed Materials
- Organic agriculture is grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment.
- Organic cotton crops are not sprayed with harmful chemicals (pesticides and fertilizers), which in turn help save our water, air and environment.
- Produced with a focus on creating jobs in the markets we operate in.
print & dye:
- No plastisol inks, which contain harmful PVC's and phthalates
- Environmentally sustainable
- Print is part of fabric and is breathable
- Garment-dyed with low-impact reactive dyes
- Only biodegradable detergents used, no optical brighteners or chlorine bleach
- Soft and durable; wash after wash
- It takes roughly one-third of a pound of chemicals (pesticides and fertilizers) to grow enough conventional cotton for just one T-shirt.
- Globally, cotton crops account for 25% of the world's insecticide use.
- In the U.S. alone, 55 million pounds of insecticides were used on conventionally grown cotton crops.
Green 3 is proud to work with organizations such Aspiro in an effort to provide jobs and life skill training for adults with cognitive disabilities.
made in the U.S.A:
- Promoting jobs at home
- Very short lead times
- Ability to "read and react"
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Exclusive to green 3
- Hand drawn
- Hand painted
- Custom logos and themes available