Our Loden Fatigue Sweater is a true classic. We first knit this sweater for the Quartermasters Corps of the U.S. Army in WWII. Durable, warm, and virtually indestructible. This is a sweater that has stood the test of time. The neckline features four distressed wood buttons in a placket closure. The 74% recycled cotton fabric is mid-weight and looks great on all body types. This sweater is perfect for chopping wood, Fall hikes, or for hoisting a beer with your friends. Pair it with jeans for a casual look, or dress it up by layering a patterned woven shirt underneath. All of our sweaters are made in the USA. The garments are preshrunk, allowing you to machine wash and dry without worry.
- 74% Recycled Cotton, 24% Polyester, 2% Other
- Classic Men's Fit; relaxed and easy to wear; 4 wood button placket neckline, rib knit collar, cuff and hem
- Soft Fabric: authentic shaker stitch that stretches with you while retaining its shape; the weight is a mid-weight perfect for cool weather wear; models shown are wearing size small and size large
- Easy Care; pre-shrunk and machine washable and dryable
- Made in the USA; all of our products are designed and produced in the USA in our fifth generation family-owned manufacturing facility